Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Gifts

I have many talents.  Not bragging really.  Everyone has their gifts.   

I make cool things out of upcycled metal.  I am able to treat even the biggest A-holes with kindess.  (Thanks to years of kill 'em with kindness training by my mom).  I'm an expert in decoupage.  Tim tells me I'm a great kisser.  I make awesome guacamole.  I run a household that includes one lawman, one 255 lb. football player, three dogs, one cat and lots of teenage guests with ease.  Maybe I don't run it flawlessly but no one starves and the Health Department has not closed us down yet!

Of course there are things I can not do well.  Many actually.

I'm a terrible singer.  I can barely ride a bike.  I let clutter build up.  I can't knit.  I can't crochet.  I can't sew.  My omelets never turn out right.  I'm pitiful at math. 

And of course blogging.  I suck at blogging.

But I want to be great so here I am again.  Give me another chance okay?

My cat Square promises he will help me just as he is doing right now.  I'm so blessed.  :)


1 comment:

  1. are you sure we were not separated @ birth....somebody needs to fess up cause we are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to similar to not be related..too bad we both look like our mamas or somebody have some 'splanin to do huh? i love you D...and btw you forgot to add "great friend" to your list of gifts/talents....oh and "encourager"....oh and...

    ReplyDelete