Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday's Top 10 Happy List

Things that have made me happy this past week:

1.  Spending the $25 Michael's gift card I received this week.  Much thanks to the Warren Family!
2.  Golden Fluid Acrylics, especially the Green Gold color!
3.  Finally receiving my son's football pictures.  (They were taken in August).
4.  Riding with the sun roof open and music blasting.  Thank you Lord for a warm weekend!
5.  Shopping and lunch at the Atlanta Bread Company with my wonderful mom and sister-in-law!
6.  Steinmart's 40% off all red dot coupon.  The clothes were basically free!
7.  Getting caught up on my Soul Restoration class.  This class has been the greatest blessing to me!
8.  Thursday night $1.99 margaritas at Burito Express.
9.  My hubby washing dishes and vacuuming the floors and sofa!
10. My son Warren cleaning the basement for our family.  I love cleaning men!

No comments:

Post a Comment