Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I love the promise of a new year!  I also love that we tell others "Happy New Year".  What an awesome thing to wish a year of happiness to someone.  Fits in just right with the Happy Hill way of thinking.

I'm picturing the dream version of myself for the new year.  You know, the person who eats right, works out, goes to bed on time, is disciplined in the studio and in bible study.  The perfect DeAnna!  Will I fail in my quest for perfection?  Of course!  But along the way I will do some things right so I will rejoice in each minor success and not dwell on the big picture. 

One of my main art goals this year is to maintain this blog.  Please check back often to hear what is going on at Happy Hill and to see my latest creations.



Speaking of creations, here is fresh off the studio bench inspiration art created today in honor of the New Year.  Enjoy!

Happy New Year my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment