Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday's Top 10 Happy List

Things that have made me happy this past week:

1.  State Holiday- no work for me!
2.  New issue of Cloth Paper Scissors.
3.   The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
4.  Fish Tacos and margaritas with friends.
5.  Dancing with my Lab, Magic.
6.  Snow melting, finally!!!
7.  Talking to my Dad's players from his first football team about this week's E.L.H.S. banquet.
8.  Saturday morning breakfast date with my husband.
9.  My new Anthropologie sweater throw that I purchased at 75% off.  Score!
10. Friendship Youth and their all night laser tag trip.  Jody rocks!

Here's a picture of my dad from his coaching years at East Limestone. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, let me say I know this man very well!! He was the greatest Principal ever and your Mom was a great teacher!! I love them very much!!

    DeAnna I just started blogging about living in the South..... you have to become a follower of my blog and I will certainly be following yours. We need to get together one of these days on our crafting!! Oh, I just got a new embroidery/monogramming machine so I'm having tons of fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete