Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monday's Top 10 Happy List

Yes, I realize I'm posting Monday's Top 10 list on a Tuesday.  I've been distracted by the snow!

Here are the top 10 things to make me happy this week:

1.  Deep snow!
2.  My new journal for the Soul Restoration class.
3.  Mod Podge.  Mod Podging is a verb.
4.  Steaks on the grill in the snow.
5.  The SEC bringing home another national championship.
6.  The tip I received to attach pictures printed off your printer to cereal cardboard so they become dimensional.  Nice!
7.  Dark Chocolate Hot Coco.
8.  New sweater boots.
9.  Scrabble tiles.
10.  Bonfire party with friends.


Here's a picture of the collage items I printed and attached with Mod Podge to cardboard.  Of course I had to throw a little glitter on a couple!  The shiny items have Mod Podge Dimensional Magic on top.  It's my new favorite thing!

Happiness to you all!  Happy Dee




No comments:

Post a Comment