Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday's Top 10 Happy List

Things that have made me happy this past week:

1.  Warren.  He really could be number one every week.  He's such a joy in my life!
2.  The truth cards I created in my Soul Restoration class.
3.  Vintage linens
4.  Bruce Springsteen's Working On A Dream album.  I played it all day in the studio.
5.  New set of Sharpie markers in bold colors!
6.  Gold Leaf.  I learned you can apply it with Mod Podge in journals.  Cool.
7.  My son's football banquet that was our largest ever.  Over 500 people!
8.  Taylor Warren receiving the Coach Cav award.  He's been a great mentor to my son.
9.  A friend saving me her cookie tins and can lids. 
10. Giving up caffeine!  Actually this made me unhappy for several days but now I'm happy to be on the other side! 

Here's a picture of Taylor Warren and my Warren after the banquet.  Taylor is graduating and he wants Warren to carry on his jersey number.  So this fall Warren will be changing to number 73. 

No comments:

Post a Comment